OneDrive Quota Checking
Each OneDrive user gets 5TB of personal space. Team sites are granted 5TB of space and can request more information from the IS&T Service Desk up to 25TB. While we cannot grant additional quota space, if a team needs additional space they can be granted additional Team sites.
How to Manage your OneDrive Storage for work or school storage
- Right-click the OneDrive for work or school icon in the windows notification area, and then select Manage storage.
Result: The Manage Storage page will open.
- If you want to see how much space you are using, select View OneDrive for work or school storage.
Result: This opens a Storage Metrics page that shows you the size of each item you are storing, and the percentage of available storage it is using.
- If you want to free up space, select Open OneDrive for work or school Recycle Bin.
How to Manage storage from the OneDrive website
- On the OneDrive website when signed in with your work or school account, select Settings.
Result: A dropdown menu of settings options will appear under the settings icon.
- Select OneDrive settings from the dropdown menu.
Result: The Notifications Settings page will open.
- Select More settings from the column on the left side.
Result: The More Settings page will open.
- Select Storage metrics from the More Settings page.
Result: A new tab with your OneDrive storage metrics will open.