After clicking on the Add Goal button, the Add Goal window should open. If it doesn't, please try the following steps:
- For instructions, see: How can I turn off pop-up blocker?
- Follow the steps detailed below in order to add a goal:
For recommended web browsers, see Recommended Browsers for the SuccessFactors PDR Tool
If you are using Internet Explorer 11, the following may apply:
- If you've already opened the Add Goal window earlier in the PDR process, it may still be open in the background.
- If it is already open, it may not come to the foreground when you click on the Add Goal button.
- You may need to minimize the main window in order to see it.
- If the Add Goal window does not close when you click Save or Cancel, click the red X in the upper right corner to close the box.
To prevent this IE11 problem in the future, enable Compatibility mode for the successfactors.com domain (See: How to change your setting for Compatibility mode for Internet Explorer)