On this page:
DriveSavers http://www.drivesavers.com is a professional, nationally renown data recovery service located in Novato, California. MIT does not have a recommended vendor partner for data recovery services, but if clients are considering sending a drive to DriveSavers for recovery, MIT has a standing discount and account representative with them. DriveSavers' recovery options tend to be very high quality, with commensurate cost. An alternative to DriveSavers, Gillware, tends to have more low-cost options available.
When you use data recovery services as a member of the MIT community you should do so under DriveSavers Account# DS82035.
MIT has recently been accepted into DriveSavers NEW Elite Education Referral Program. MIT's Elite Education Account Number/Referral Code is: DS82035. This referral code is exclusively assigned to MIT. MIT staff and students must mention this Account Number (DS82035) when calling DriveSavers Data Recovery to receive these benefits:
- DriveSavers' BEST Government/Education rate available for Data Recovery
- A 14% discount or better off of their commercial price list
- A 27% discount off commercial list for single drive, economy recoveries, 10-200 gb in size
- NO CHARGE to store the recovered data to DVD or CD media
- NO CHARGE to send the recovered data back via FEDX 2-Day Air
- NO CHARGE if data is unrecoverable for our Standard and Economy single drive recovery attempts
|Title||Government Account Executive|
|High Security Program Manager|
|Company||DriveSavers Data Recovery, Inc.|
|Address||400 Bel Marin Keys Boulevard|
|Novato, CA 94949|
This information was provided by DriveSavers. However, MIT is not able to verify all of this information, and it may not be indicative on the price/cost of any particular future recovery. It is provided here for your convenience, not as a predictor.
Include cost estimates/averages here.
Consider listing a few MIT clients here who can serve as references.