1. In Atlas, go to the Learning Center application and select the My Profile tab.
2. Select "Create EHS Profile" under MY EHS ACTIVITIES or "Update PI/Activities" to edit an existing Training Profile.
3. If you have a PI or Supervisor:
On the "Find your PI or Supervisor" screen, view available PIs by last name or select "search for a PI" to enter text to find your PI.
Select Continue without PI:
Advance to the Activities list
4. After selecting a PI/Supervisor or continuing without a PI, Select Your Activities
Note: Items that are highlighted in yellow are potential activities based on the PI/Supervisor selected (if applicable).
5. Submit your activity selection. Your Training Profile will display EHS Activities and PI/Supervisor affiliations.
Edit these selections using the Update PI/Activities button.
6. After you make changes to the My Profile tab, corresponding training needs will populate the My Training Needs tab.
-For questions regarding your EHS training needs assessment, contact your Principal Investigator (PI) / Supervisor, his or her EHS Representative, or the EHS Coordinator for your Department, Lab, or Center.
-For additional questions, contact the MIT Environmental Health and Safety Office, at (617) 452-3477 (2-EHSS), or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.