On this page:
- If you are accessing Atlas and the new Hire Activities applications from an older browser version, such as Internet Explorer 9, 8 or lower, you may encounter display issues, such as overlaid text or control buttons not rendering properly.
- Atlas will display a warning message, instructing users to upgrade to a more recent Internet Explorer version.
The warning message directs users to a list of recommended browsers: Recommended Browsers for Atlas.
- Internet Explorer has a feature called "Compatibility mode", which enables IE to emulate a previous browser version, enabling users to access websites that require an earlier IE version.
- Atlas will display best in Internet Explorer 10 or later.
- If you are running Internet Explorer in Compatibility mode for IE 8 or earlier, you will see a warning message:
- [How to change your setting for Compatibility mode for Internet Explorer].
- Atlas will display best in Browser mode IE10 or higher, Document Standards.
- Display Internet Explorer Developer Tools:
- Press F12.
- Press Alt, then follow the menu path Tools > Developer Tools.
- In Developer Tools panel:
- Change Browser mode to the desired version.
- Change Document mode to the desired version.