Deactivate a user to remove their access rights to the system. This does not delete the user.
During the deactivation process, the system will require you to remove the person’s roles.
- Click Deactivate User from the Administration menu.
- Search for the user to be deactivated. You can use the arrow buttons to move through the list. You can also enter the user’s first or last name and click Search to find the person.
- Click on the name of the person you wish to deactivate.
- Click Proceed to deactivate the person. The following warning displays:
- Click OK to acknowledge the message, and the user’s profile and their roles display:
- Select the roles and click Remove. The following message displays:
- Click Proceed to continue. The following message displays:
- Click OK to clear the message. The system now displays the Accounts list.
Within this list, you will see the deactivated user. Note that the person no longer has a user name or roles and the Active column is blank. To reactivate a person, use the Edit User function to assign roles, identify reviewers, and provide them with an active status.
Return to User Administration - PCard Receipts Topics page