Perform these steps to create a new user based on an existing user’s profile. Cloning only copies the current person’s user roles and assigned reviewers. It does not copy their personal information.
- Select Clone User from the Administration menu.
- Search for the user to be cloned from. You can use the arrow buttons to move through the list. You can also enter the user’s first or last name and click Search to find the person.
- Clicking on a person displays the New Account window. Note that the User Roles will have been copied.
- Enter the new user’s First Name, Last Name, Kerberos ID, and E-mail address.
- Be sure to enter the user’s Cardholder Name exactly as it exists in SAP.
- Review the User Roles to be sure these are correct. Revised them as necessary.
- If the new user is Responsible for JV, click the selection box
- By default, the new user is deemed an Active cardholder. Blank means they do not yet or are no longer an active cardholder.
- Click Next to display the Assign Reviewers window.
- Review the assignments to be sure they are correct. Revise them as necessary.
- Click Save to save your work. The new user will be added to the system. You are returned to the Administration menu.
Return to User Administration Topics Page