Use this process to update the reviewers and verifiers assigned to an existing user.
- Select Assign Reviewers from the Administration men. The Select Account dialog displays:
- Search for the user. You can use the arrow buttons to move through the list. You can also enter the user’s first or last name and click Search to find the person.
- Click on the user name – this brings you to the Assign Reviewers window.
- Select First Level Reviewer, Second Level Reviewer, and Verifier from the drop-downs.
- To identify Alternate First Level Reviewers, click the Add button.
- Click on the alternate reviewer’s name and then click Select. (If you select the wrong person, you can Remove them). You now return to the Assign Reviewers window.
- Click Save to save your work and add the new user to system. The person can now access and use the system per the roles you accorded them.
Return to User Administration - PCard Receipts topics page.