Q: How do I install ArcGIS Pro?
- Download the installer from the MIT software grid.
- Click on the installer file to open it and follow the prompts.
- The first time you open Pro, click "Configure your licensing options" at the bottom of the screen.
- Change the license type to "Concurrent Use License" and enter the MIT license server (license-7.mit.edu) in the License Manager box.
- Click Refresh.
- Check off the licenses you need: ArcGIS Pro Advanced plus any extensions you use. You can add additional licenses later if you need to.