- How do I edit who has access to my wikis.mit.edu space?
- Confluence space on wikis.mit.edu
- Giving a group or individual access to a space on wikis.mit.edu
- Navigating the Browse interface in Confluence
, look for a link titled Browse. This link can be in different places depending on the theme applied to your space. Here are a few screenshots of what the link might look like:
|Default Theme||Clickr Theme||Left Navigation Theme||MIT Standard Theme|
The link might be found in the top right on a top nav bar, in a left-hand navigation bar, or in the page footer depending on your applied Theme.
- Click on the Browse link
- Find the Space Admin" link (note that on some themes you can jump there directly, but in most you need to go to *Browse Space first, and then click on Space Admin
- On the Space Admin page, click on Permissions (looks like this: ) in the left-hand navigation bar
- Use the Permissions page to add users or groups to the list of people who have access to your space
NOTE: In order for the user to be added (found) they need to have logged into wikis.mit.edu previously otherwise the user(s) will not be visible to the Admin within the space.