- This article helps you troubleshoot various certificate related problems in Safari on Mac OS X.
- Whenever troubleshooting a certificate related problem, the first step is to check that your certificates are installed and that you have only one valid certificate.
- If the above instructions do not resolve your problem, check the following to try to find your specific error message. Click on the error message or error screenshot to go to the article.
- [Safari can't verify the website "url.mit.edu"]
- Certificates are installed and valid but still not working
- Never-Ending Prompts to Select a Certificate
- "Your Browser Failed to Generate a Private Key"
|Not what you're looking for?|
Return to Certificates Landing Page.