On this page:
- Right-click any empty area of your desktop, and then click Display Settings. (The screen shot for this step is listed below).
- Click the Multiple displays drop-down list, and then select Extend these displays, or Duplicate these displays.
Note: If you cannot see the additional monitor(s) listed, click Detect. If this does not work, try restarting your computer and do step 1 to 2 again.
- Click Apply.
- Click Keep changes.
- Right-click any empty area of your desktop, and then click Screen Resolution. (The screen shot for this step is listed above).
- To adjust the orientation of your monitor, just drag and drop the appropriate monitor and place it wherever you want. You could move it to the right, left, top or bottom position.
- Once you have placed the monitor in the position you want, click on the Apply button to apply the changes. It you are satisfied with the setup, click on the OK button.
Press the Windows logo key + P on your keyboard. Select one of the following options according to your needs.