|This article refers to Exchange Email and Calendaring. If you're looking for Office 365 Email and Calendaring, see: Office 365 - Email and Calendaring Landing Page.
If you're not sure which system you're using, see: How do I tell if my email and calendaring data is on the Exchange On Prem Server or using Office 365?
- How can I view my MIT emails on my Windows 10 Mobile device?
- How can I send emails from my MIT Exchange account on my Windows 10 Mobile device?
- How can I sync my MIT Exchange Calendar with my Windows 10 Mobile device
- Windows 10 Mobile.
- MIT Exchange email account.
- MIT Exchange calendar.
- In your Windows 10 Mobile App list, open Outlook Mail.
- Select the Hamburger Icon (the 3 horizontal lines) in the top-left corner.
- Select the Settings (Gear) Icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Select Accounts.
- Select + Add Accounts.
- From Choose an account, select Exchange: Exchange, Office 365.
- Enter your MIT email address into the Email address textbox, and select Next.
- Enter your password into the Password textbox, and select Sign-in.
Your MIT Exchange Mail and Calendar will now sync with your device.
|Syncing Exchange Email|
Depending on the size of your inbox, syncing may take awhile.