On this page:
- What's the gist of MIT's Adobe Creative Cloud license?
- I just purchased a Adobe Creative Cloud subscription, what do I do... can I get a refund?
- My personal Adobe ID is associated with my mit.edu email, what should I do?
- How do I attach MIT's Adobe license to my Adobe ID?
- Student Licenses: Purchasing information
- Affiliate Licenses: Purchasing information
- I just need Adobe Acrobat, is that possible?
- Why is my Creative Cloud still saying it's a trial?
- What if I had previously used the license script?
- How do I end my 30 day Adobe Creative Cloud Trial license and attach MIT's license?
- How do I install Adobe Creative Cloud with my Adobe ID?
- I am having trouble installing Adobe Creative Cloud applications, what should I do?
- Are you having signing out/in errors?
- Creative Cloud apps panel doesn't show installed Creative Cloud apps
- How do I install older Adobe Creative Cloud applications?
- How many machines can I install Adobe Creative Cloud on?
- You never received the Adobe email
- The Creative Cloud desktop app does not open or shows a spinning progress wheel
- Apps panel doesn't show installed Creative Cloud apps
- Applications missing from Creative Cloud Desktop application
- Troubleshooting the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App
- Troubleshoot Creative Cloud download and install issues
- Troubleshoot Creative Cloud activation errors
- Creative Cloud not showing apps
- Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode
- Installing current and previous versions of Creative Cloud software
- Forgot or want to reset your Password?
- Adobe Cleaner Tool Didn't Work?
- Adobe ID account and sign-in troubleshooting
- Error: Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve this problem, is missing or damaged
- Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from Opening in Trial Mode
MIT's Adobe Creative Cloud license is for use by MIT Faculty & Staff only on MIT_owned machines.
|ONLY 1 of 2 logins|
Adobe allows installation on ONLY 2 machines, and ONLY 1 can be logged in at any time. Please be aware of this if you can't login to a second machine you use.
It is NOT a Full Enterprise license,meaning that we have a limited number of licenses. It does not replace a Departments responsibility to; budget for and, provide its employee's with the tools they need to perform their job. Limited licenses are funded by the Institute, and distributed on a first come first serve basis.
Many common questions are answered on IS&T's Adobe Creative Cloud page.
We have NO Student or Affiliate licenses available through the terms of our contract agreement with Adobe. We are ONLY able to grant access to MIT Faculty and Staff ("eduPersonAffiliation: staff").
- ONLY if you have been granted access to MIT Limited license
- Cancel your existing Adobe Creative Cloud subscription
- Contact your vendor, or VPF Procurement about getting a refund
- Do you want a separate personal account?
- You can also attach MIT's license to your current Adobe ID (MUST be your mit.edu email)
Students can purchase Adobe Creative Cloud licenses at an educational discount through On The Hub as they are not covered by the limited licenses MIT has purchased.
Affiliates are not covered by MIT's limited Adobe Creative Cloud license. We recommend that your department purchase Adobe VIP licenses through GovConnection.
The Adobe VIP program is a 12 month subscription with an annual renewal each year.
|Please specify the type of license you wish to purchase.
Adobe VIP licenses can be purchased through GovConnection.
- Go to the GovConnection portal through B2P.
- In the top right corner you will find the contact information for Darren Gullen, our GovConnection Account Manager.
- Contact Darren via phone or email for a quote for your Adobe VIP needs. (licenses can NOT be found in their B2P portal)
No, it's not through MIT's license with Adobe. Acrobat is only available as a package with the Creative Cloud Suite.
There is an option to edit PDF's in Word 2016, please check out this page to see if this solution is all you need.
- If not, search for an email from this Adobe Domain List.
- If you find it, follow the instructions here Attaching MIT's Adobe License to my Adobe ID.
The script is no longer being used. Request a license from the IS&T's Adobe Creative Cloud page.
Your trial license will end once your Adobe ID is attached to MIT's Adobe license, which you can request on the IS&T's Adobe Creative Cloud page.
All you need to do is Attach MIT's Adobe License to Your Adobe ID.
Adobe recommends that users follow Adobe’s Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool instructions.
If you have installed Adobe Creative Cloud on too many machine and need to deactivate and installation use the instructions on the Adobe Help page for Activation and deactivation troubleshooting.
- Learn how to resolve errors when you are unexpectedly signed out of Creative Cloud, or required to sign in multiple times
In the Apps tab of the Creative Cloud desktop app, applications are not listed as installed. Or, they are listed as installed, but are not located in the Start Menu or Application folder. Find out how to resolve on Adobe's Help site. If that method fails, this Adobe Forum page suggests a language change to English (International) that worked for some.
Go to this page for instructions.
Go to this Adobe Help page for instructions.