MIT utilizes the CITI program for training on: Ethical Use of Human Subjects in Research, Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) and Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC – known at MIT as the CAC (Committee on Animal Care)).
- You must log into training through MIT’s website to ensure that you are properly associated with MIT and your training records are transferred.
- You will need an MIT personal certificate for authentication.
- Do not remove or change the "CITI InstPersonID" or completions will not transfer.
You may access the CITI site by going to: http://coeus.mit.edu/coeus/citi/CitiLogin.jsp
- Select a Security Question, input a corresponding Security Answer, and click Update.
- Verify your My Profile information and click Massachusetts Institute of Technology Profile.
- Complete all the fields with a red * at a minimum and click Update.
- Click Massachusetts Institute of Technology Courses.
- Click Add a Course or Update Learner Groups.
- Note that the IACUC courses start with Question 6, the Red section.
- Scroll down to Question 6, select all appropriate courses pertaining to your research and click Submit.