|The following information below applies to iOS devices running iOS 13 and iOS 14. If you have a device running anything lower than iOS 12, MIT can not guarantee that the below links will work.|
Also note that some of items listed below may work only on certain versions iOS.
Below are articles that will help you set up your device to work here at MIT:
To Modify and save Microsoft Documents (Word, Excel, etc.) when prompted to sign into an existing Office 365 account:
- Click "Existing Office 365 users? sign in"
- Enter you full MIT E-Mail address
- In the next window, select "Work or school account"
- You'll see a mobile touchstone window, enter your kerberos username and kerberos password
- Complete the DUO Authentication process
You will only need to do this once in one Microsoft app for it to work on all Microsoft Office apps.