On this page:
X-Win32 is a PC X Serve for displaying remote Unix and Linux desktops and individual X applications.
- Comes with an integrated SSH that encrypts all data between the client and the server for greater security.
- The implementation of 65 OpenGL extensions allow for fast OpenGL support.
- Integrated copying of both text and graphics from X applications into Windows.
- Works on 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
To download X-Win32, visit the IS&T X-Win32 page.
- How do I reset licensing information in X-Win32?
- How to configure X-Win32 to run off the IS&T license server
- When using Xwin32 or Apple's X11, why do I get errors about missing Xlib extensions?
Support for X-Win32 is available from StarNet.
|Additional information for Help Staff can be found here: