- If you are upgrading from a previous version of Stretch Break, drag the previous version from the Applications folder to the Trash.
- Download the Stretch Break Pro installer from the IS&T Software Grid.
- To start the installation, locate the downloaded disk image named mit-stretchbreak-6.1.2.dmg and double-click on it.
- Once the disk image window opens named "MIT Stretch Break Pro 6.1.2", drag the Stretch Break Java application to your Applications folder.
- Navigate to your Applications folder and double-click on the Stretch Break Java application. If asked whether or not you are sure you want to open the application, click Open.
Result: The Stretch Break program will launch, and a window will appear giving you the option to change the time interval between breaks (default is 30 minutes) and the number of stretches per break (default is 3).
Note: To change other options, click on Stretch Now and then select the Options button and then select OK when finished.
- You can now eject the MIT Stretch Break Pro 6.1.2 disk image from the Finder, either from the Finder's sidebar (shown below) or by dragging the disk image to the Trash.
Note: To make Stretch Break Pro automatically launch at login, navigate to System Preferences > Users & Groups > Login Items, and then click the + button and navigate to the Stretch Break Java application. Once you select Stretch Break Java, select Add.