|This article refers to Exchange Email and Calendaring. If you're looking for Office 365 Email and Calendaring, see: Office 365 - Email and Calendaring Landing Page.
If you're not sure which system you're using, see: How do I tell if my email and calendaring data is on the Exchange On Prem Server or using Office 365?
- Navigate to the Apple Menu on the upper-left of the screen and select System Preferences.
- On the third row down in System Preferences, select Internet Accounts.
- On the right-hand side, select Exchange.
- Enter your information on the following screen.
- Name: Your Full Name
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Your MIT Password
- Click Continue.
- Your Exchange account settings should auto-configure.
- Select the applications you wish to synchronize with MIT's Exchange environment and select Done.