SCCM comes with many different built-in reports that allow you to gather a wide range of data about your client machines. To access these reports, you can log into the SCCM console or run them from a web browser.
- Open up the SCCM console and click Monitoring > Reporting > Reports.
- Right click the report that you would like to run and select Run. Some reports will run automatically, while others will require you to type in a value or select a value from a list.
You can create an e-mail subscription for any report in SCCM. This is useful for sending data to users that may not log into the SCCM console on a regular basis.
- Right-click the report you would like to subscribe to and select Create Subscription
- Fill out the target email address, subject, and report format for your subscription. Note that the MIT SMTP server is already defined in SCCM.
- Setup your desired schedule: daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Select the parameters appropriate for you reports (this varies depending on the report)
- Then click Next> and then Close.