There are a number of things you can do to get ready to build your site.
- Consider the purpose of your site (see: Web Publishing at MIT).
- Determine what pages you will need and the page hierarchy.
- Design the interface and page layout. Consider design do’s and don’ts (see: [MIT Communicators
- For DLCs: Learn about the use of MIT's graphic identity at the Communication Production Services website.
- Gather or develop your content. Please note that there is no feature to import or migrate an existing website into Drupal Cloud.
- List the colleagues who will need to be assigned specific roles.