|This Article provides instructions for both iPhones running iOS 13 and higher and iPads running iPadOS 13 and higher. Any device running an OS below iOS 13 or iPad 13 will may not fully support mail in the built-in Mail app. To use MIT email on the iPhone using the Outlook app, your iPhone needs to be running at least iOS 14 to install a supported version of Outlook.|
On this page:
Once the mailbox is successfully migrated to Office 365, the Email App in your Apple iPhone/iPad should automatically receive new settings telling it to retrieve mail from Office 365. You may be prompted to update your settings, but what you'll really need to do is delete and re-add your MIT account to get it properly configured for O365.
- If not automatically directed here, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Exchange MIT > Accounts.
- You'll need to delete your MIT email account and re-add it. Scroll down to the bottom and click Delete Account, then confirm you want to delete it.
- Return to the Accounts page and select Add account.
- Select the account type Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your MIT email address and a description for the account. Tap Next.
- When prompted, select Sign in.
You may receive prompts to authenticate via Touchstone and Duo. Select the method for Kerberos authentication (either Certificate or username/password) and your preferred Duo authentication method as you normally would.