On this page:
In order to use the Office 365 Mobile apps, you must log in. Follow these instructions to log in using your MIT account or creating a personal Microsoft account.
- There are 3 types of affiliation:
- Student (undergraduate/graduate)
- Once the installation is complete, open an App to activate, swipe through the intro pages to reach the Sign In page.
- Enter your MIT email address ("firstname.lastname@example.org") and tap Next. You will be asked to select an account. Select work account.
- You will be redirected to Touchstone. Enter your MIT username and Kerberos password and tap Sign In. The app will configure Office. Once the process is complete, you will be able to access and view your documents.
|Users must install the Dropbox app for iOS in order to add the MIT Dropbox as a cloud service.|
- Click Open (folder) and +Add a Place. Under Add a Place, select Dropbox.
- You will be redirected to the Dropbox App for authorization to access the files and folders in your Dropbox. Select the MIT Dropbox account.
Result: MIT Dropbox is added under Places and will be the default file save location.