This setup uses Firefox Browser for Android. Please note that Firefox keeps all certificates internally and does not install them on your device. As a result, you must use Firefox to access any certificate-protected MIT sites.
- Open the Play Store app and search for "Firefox".
- Select Firefox Browser for Android and click Install.
- Once installed, open Firefox.
- Navigate to the MIT Certificate Page.
- Enter your Kerberos username, password, and tap Next.
- At this point, you will receive a prompt to Authenticate Duo. Make your usual choice for Duo Authentication.
- Tap the Next button to Generate a Private Key.
- Once the installation process is complete, you will be notified that the certificate is installed. Tap OK.
- Finally, tap to install the MIT Certificate Authority Certificate.
- You should see a prompt asking you to trust the certificate identity.
- Check all available boxes that appear and tap OK.
- Test your certificate by going to Certificate Test Page.
Your MIT Root and personal certificates will be installed.