Your device may need to "forget" MIT Secure/ or other wifi connection. If you recently changed your Kerberos password or are having issues connecting to wifi you may force the computer to forget saved networks.
Devices may keep trying to used the saved password to connect to the MIT Secure wireless network and fail to connect. Forgetting the network is also useful for troubleshooting connection issues.
1. Press the Windows Key
2. Type "wifi"
3. Click on Change WiFi Settings
4. Click on Manage WiFi Settings and Scroll to bottom
5. Click on MIT Secure
6. Click Forget
7. Click on Wireless symbol in System Tray
8. Select MIT Secure
9. Login with your Kerberos and Password
1. Click on the Apple Logo > System Preferences, then click Network
2. Select WiFi in the list on the left
3. Click the Advanced button
4. The WiFi pane shows a Preferred Networks list. Find the MIT SECURE network, click on it, Click the remove button (minus) beneath the list
5. Click OK and Click Apply
6. Connect to MIT Secure again with your Kerberos and Password
Related: Find a computer MAC address