On this page:
"GlobalProtect.pkg" can't be opened because it was not downloaded from the App Store.
You may also see:
"GlobalProtect.pkg" can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer
- Right-click on the installer icon and select "Open"
Result: An error message pops up asking if you'd really like to open an application from an unidentified developer. This one is from Palo Alto Networks.
- Click OK
Result: The installer will open and you can install the GlobalProtect app.
This process may vary slightly depending on your security settings, but should be obvious when you get to the Security and Privacy screen. Instead of the following, you may be asked to allow apps from "Palo Also Networks" to run on your system, allow that.
- Go to the Apple Menu > System Preferences
- Select Security and Privacy
- Click the lock icon to make changes and enter your administrator password.
- Click Open Anyway.
- Click Open
Result: The installer will open and you can continue install the GlobalProtect app.
- [Install and Connect to the Prisma Access VPN Beta on MacOS]
- [Prisma Access VPN Beta Landing Page]