You can have all your calls from your work line forwarded to another line, such as your home phone or cell phone.
If you don't answer the call, it's handled by the phone line you forwarded to. This means a call forwarded to your cell phone that goes unanswered is answered by your cell phone's voicemail service.
- Login to https://broadsoft.mit.edu
- Authenticate with MIT Touchstone Authentication.
- Go to Incoming Calls > Call Forwarding Always
- In the Call Forwarding Always window:
- Turn Call Forwarding Always on.
- Enter the phone number you want your MIT office phone forwarded to.
- Click OK
Result: Your MIT phone has been configured to always forward to the number you specified.