Firefox Landing Page
On this page:
Mozilla Firefox is a free and open source web browser.
- Private Browsing that erases history and cookies, and protects you from third-party tracking.
- Sync across multiple smartphones, tablets, and computers to access bookmarks and saved passwords.
- Share your browser to collaborate securely with Firefox Hello.
How to Obtain
To download Firefox, visit the IS&T Firefox page.
How to Use
- Create a new Mozilla Firefox Profile
- Firefox - Set a Master Password
- Firefox Help and Tutorials
- Mozilla release notes
Troubleshooting and FAQ's
Functions and Usage
- [hdarchive:Firefox 57 Upgrade Breaking Library Add-Ons (LibX, Zotero 4)]
- How do I clear my browser's cache automatically each time I close Firefox?
- How do I clear the browser cache for Mozilla Firefox?
- How do I make PDF files open in Adobe instead of preview in firefox on a Mac?
- How do I manually install certificates in Firefox 69 to Version 77.0.0?
- How do I reset my certificate profile on Firefox on Athena?
- How do I set a master password in Firefox?
- How to check the encryption level in Firefox?
- Import bookmarks into Mozilla Firefox
- Each time I download a file in Firefox it saves to my Desktop. Is there a way to change the default location to where files will be saved?
- Firefox - Error-handling for "Secure Connection Failed"
- Firefox is displaying Error Code -12227
- [archive:Firefox personal certificate error - Your browser failed to generate a key]
- Forgotten master password in Firefox
- I am receiving a 12192 error in Firefox and cannot access sites that need my personal certificate. How can I stop this error?
- Skype Firefox Extension Disables Pop-Ups
- Why can't I view secure websites (e.g. Gmail, Hotmail) on Athena?
Have Questions or Still Need Help?
|Additional escalation information for Help Staff can be found here: