Exporting bookmarks (also referred to as favorites) is useful when reinstalling the operating system on a computer or when moving to a different computer.
- Begin by opening the Import and Export wizard and click Next in the window that appears
- Select the option Export Favorites and click Next
- Select the folders you want to export and click Next
- Select a location to export the favorites. The default location is in your My Documents folder as a file titled bookmarks.htm. If you would like to change this location, click the Browse button and select a location.
- Click Finish to export the favorites.