|If you have just had your mailbox migrated to Office 365 Email and Calendaring, see the Post-Migration Office 365 Email and Calendaring Setup page for how to get up and running.|
On this page:
Microsoft Exchange is the integrated email and calendaring service offering to the MIT community.
- Microsoft Office containing Outlook for both Windows and Mac platforms can be found here.
- Downloads of Microsoft Office Enterprise activate via the MIT Network (MITnet) on campus. If you are off-campus, you must be connected to the MITnet via Prisma Access VPN Landing Page at least once every 180 days to remain operational. Activation keys are not available.
- Outlook Web App (OWA)
- Outlook for Windows 2016 Landing Page
- Outlook for Windows 2016 Quick Start Guide
- Upgrade to Outlook 2013 from 2010
- Outlook for Windows 2010 email and calendar quick guide.
- Exchange Email
- Email Setup
- Email configuration help
- MacOS X 10.11 (El Capitan) Mail, Calendars, Contacts and Notes
- Request a Room Resource (calendars)
- Did my Office 2013 or 2016 activate successfully
- How do I check my quota
- I am missing email, what should I do
- Why does my Moira list name appear as the sender name in my Exchange email client?
- Email - 500 Error - Why Am I Unable To Access My MIT Email?
- Exchange Calendaring
- How do I Update My Password For Apple Mail on Mac OS Version 10.14.6 and higher?
- Upgrade to Office 2013 from 2010
|Additional escalation information for Help Staff can be found here: Exchange Recon.|