Change Your Data Warehouse Password
To change your password to the Data Warehouse, do the following:
- Obtain MIT Web Certificates
- Proceed to Change Your Data Warehouse Password
Data and Reporting Services
For Service Desk Consultants: Prefab email
In a web browser, with an MIT personal certificate, you can change your Data Warehouse password. You do not need to know the previous password.
- Navigate in your web browser with a valid MIT personal certificate to https://warehouse-web.mit.edu/cgi-bin/change_pw.cgi
- You should see your Kerberos username displayed on the page.
- Follow the instructions on the page, entering to new password twice to change your Data Warehouse password.