Apple connection to MIT Secure
This page should redirect to [istcontrib:How to Forget WiFi Networks on Windows 10 and MacOS].
Occasionally community members returning to MIT after time away from the campus have had issues connecting to the MIT SECURE network from their OS X computers.
How to reconnect your Apple computer to MIT Secure.
Forget The MIT SECURE network on your Mac
- Choose Apple menu ? > System Preferences, then click Network.
- Select Wi-Fi in the list on the left.
- Click the Advanced button.
- The Wi-Fi pane shows a Preferred Networks list. ...
- Find the MIT SECURE network and highlight
- Click the remove button (--) beneath the list. ...
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.
- Try to connect to the MIT SECURE again
- IS&T Representative will gladly help, contact the IS&T Service Desk if the computer is still unable to connect.