On this page:
- I am having trouble installing applications, what should I do?
- Are you having signing out/in errors?
- Apps panel doesn't show installed Creative Cloud apps
- How do I install older applications?
- How many machines can I install it on?
- Affiliate Licenses: Purchasing information
- Have Questions or Still Need Help?
Adobe recommends that users follow Adobe’s Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool instructions. Pay special attention to Step 12 where it discusses older "Creative Suite" installs that may cause conflicts for the new Creative Cloud.
If you have installed Adobe Creative Cloud on too many machine (2 installs allowed but only 1 can be logged in at anytime) and need to deactivate and installation use the instructions on the Adobe Help page for Activation and deactivation troubleshooting.
If you have older keyed installs of Acrobat; that may also be conflicting with your install, use the Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool.
- Learn how to resolve errors when you are unexpectedly signed out of Creative Cloud, or required to sign in multiple times
In the Apps tab of the Creative Cloud desktop app, applications are not listed as installed. Or, they are listed as installed, but are not located in the Start Menu or Application folder. Find out how to resolve on Adobe's Help site. If that method fails, this Adobe Forum page suggests a language change to English (International) that worked for some.
Go to this page for instructions.
Go to this Adobe Help page for instructions.
Affiliates are not covered by MIT's limited Adobe Creative Cloud license. Only, a person with purchasing permissions in your department would be able to purchase Adobe VIP licenses through GovConnection on your behalf.
The Adobe VIP program is a 12 month subscription with an annual renewal each year.
|Please specify the type of license you wish to purchase.
Adobe VIP licenses can be purchased through GovConnection.
- Go to the GovConnection portal through B2P.
- In the top right corner you will find the contact information for Darren Gullen, our GovConnection Account Manager.
- Contact Darren via phone or email for a quote for your Adobe VIP needs. (licenses can NOT be found in their B2P portal)
- Contact the IS&T Service Desk.