Some departments, labs or centers may store BrioQuery reports (.bqy files) on a centralized server. Macintosh users who have connected to a server from their Mac can follow the steps below to access that server from their Citrix session.
- Navigate in your web browser, with certificates, to http://citrixapps.mit.edu.
Note: From off campus, you will need to first connect to the MIT VPN.
- Launch an application, such as BrioQuery or Internet Explorer.
Result: Citrix Viewer launches.
- Follow the menu path Citrix Viewer > Preferences.
- Select Devices.
- Click the + beneath the Mapped Drives window.
Result: A window appears allowing you to choose a drive letter and to browse to the server share.
- Choose a drive letter, then select Browse.
- Browse to the server share connected to your Macintosh. It may be listed under Shared.
Result: The server share is added to the list.
- Place a check in the left hand column, select to Allow Read Access. Choose whether to allow Write access based on your department's protocol.
- Quit Citrix Viewer.
The next time that you log in to Citrix Receiver, the mapped drive will be available.