Using Dial by Name
- Access your voice mail.
- At the main menu, press 5 to access dial by name.
- When prompted, enter the first several letters of the last name of the person you want to call. For example, for "Johnson," press 5-6-4-7 to spell J-O-H-N-S.
Result: After a pause, the MITvoip system will play the recorded name announcements for all records that match what you dialed.
While the options are listed, you can:
- Press 1 to start the list over from the beginning.
- Press 2 to replay the last entry.
- Press 3 to skip to the next entry.
- Press * to exit to the main menu.
- Press # to select an entry. MITvoip will play the name announcement again. If it is wrong, press * to cancel. Otherwise, MITvoip will place the call.