- Start Outlook 2007
- Under the Tools menu, select Options
- Click on the Preferences tab
- Under E-mail, click Junk E-mail to open the dialog box.
- Select "No Automatic Filtering"
- Click on "Blocked Senders" and remove any blocked senders from the list
- Click Apply
- Click OK
Result: Junk Mail filtering is turned off in Outlook 2007. If you enabled junk mail filtering in any other mail programs (OWA, Apple Mail) or on other computers, you may need to disable them there also.
|As Spam Quarantine handles spam filtering on the server for all your email programs and web email access, IS&T recommends turning off Junk Mail filtering in your email programs. Using both systems can cause inconsistent results and prevent your allow/deny lists from working as intended.|