- What is a Touchstone Collaboration Account?
- What is CAMS?
- MIT Touchstone
- External user accounts and identity management at MIT
- Stellar access for non-MIT users
A Touchstone Collaboration Account is an account in MIT's Collaboration Accounts Management System (CAMS), which is a component of MIT [archive:Touchstone], MIT's single-signon and web authentication system.
CAMS allows non-MIT users to register their external email addresses and choose a password, and then use that email/password combination to sign on to MIT systems that use Touchstone and allow external accounts to participate.
Examples of systems that use Touchstone and allow external accounts to participate:
- MIT Stellar course management system
- MIT wiki service at wikis.mit.edu
- Github Enterprise service at github.mit.edu