- As an administrator or call tree owner, how do I record a new greeting?
- On campus, dial the Cisco Unity Connection - Greeting Administrator at 4-4123, off campus, dial 617-324-4123
- When prompted for your ID, enter your personal 10-digit phone number then press #
- Enter your personal PIN then press #
- Enter the 10-digit extension of the call handler (call tree) followed by #
- Follow the prompts to record a new greeting.
To create a new Unity phone tree, send the help desk an email outlining the main number and all the numbers that will be connected to it. *Nine numbers are the maximum allowed in a phone tree.
If you are not an administrator or call tree owner and would like to make changes please send a request to the help desk firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please send email to Telephone Support at email@example.com or call 617.253.4357.