If you wish to print out a portion of your document (more than one page) in landscape mode, you'll have to do it in two or more passes.
- When you want to switch into landscape mode, change the margins to correspond to the new page dimensions. For example:
If you need to switch back into portrait (normal) mode, just reset the margins back.
- Latex the document as normal.
- Print out the document as normal, except select only those pages that aren't in landscape mode.
- Print out the document with the landscape option (-t landscape in dvips), selecting only those pages that are in landscape mode.
- Combine the two printouts together into the the right order.