By default, Athena pine will use your full name as determined from your account information. You may wish to change this to include a nickname or other version of your name. For example, if your full name is "James Q. Smith", you may want e-mail you send from pine to appear as coming from "Jim Smith" instead.
- Start Pine (athena% pine).
- At the Pine main menu, press the S key on your keyboard to enter setup.
- At the setup menu, press the C key to enter setup configuration.
- Using your keyboard's arrow keys, highlight the "personal-name" option and press <Enter>.
- Edit your name and press <Enter> again to save your changes.
- To exit setup, press the E key. Press the Y key to save your changes.