- I don't receive my voicemail messages in email. How do I set my PIN so I can retrieve messages via telephone at 617-253-0000?
- Login to https://voip.mit.edu
- Find your phone number and click the word Administer
- Wait for the page to load completely and scroll to the bottom and look for "Unity PIN"
- Type a new PIN into that text box and click "Update Settings"
|Choose a secure PIN|
Do not use a PIN that is easily guessable - eg. "0000", "1234", or the last several digits of the phone number.
|No matter how many characters you enter, the PIN will only list as "4" dots on this page but has no affect your the amount of characters you used to create it.|
Contact the IS&T Service Desk at email@example.com or 617-253-1101