Activation and use of MIT's license requires a MITnet connection or use of the MIT remote access VPN.
- Download MestReNova (Mnova) from Mestrelab.
- Download the license files, which have the MIT license server name pre-installed.
- Install Mnova.
- On first launch a dialog will open asking for a license file.
- Navigate to the unexpanded license file (lic.zip) and all three product licenses will be installed automatically.
Note: Linux versions are 32-bit, so 64-bit OS users may need to install a number of 32-bit libraries.
- Mnova must be installed first.
- Download the zip file installer for either qNMR or RM from Mestrelab.
- Within Mnova select Edit > Advanced Plugins, click on the + sign in the dialog that opens, then navigate to the downloaded zip installers for the plugins.