This page should redirect to How do I change my Unity voice mail PIN?.
First, make sure you have your MIT personal web certificate in the browser you're using. Get or test certificates if needed. Then:
- Go to http://voip.mit.edu/
- Locate the appropriate number from the Account list and click on the text (Administer) (clicking on the number itself will take you to the wrong page). The correct page has a green background. Wait for the resulting page to load completely. There may be a delay
- Scroll down to the setting for Unity PIN:.
- Please note that the Voicemail PIN may contain only numbers and must be at least four digits.
Choose a secure PIN
Do not use a PIN that is easily guessable - eg. "0000", "1234", or the last several digits of the account (phone number).
- Click Update Settings. After a delay (for the updates to take place), you'll see a message Update successful and you can close the page.
- If you enter your voicemail PIN unsuccessfully more than three times, you will become locked out of your mailbox.
Contact the IS&T Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-253-1101