On this page:
The following tools are a collection of work tracking and collaboration tools used by IS&T staff. There's also a slack channel called "tooltips" for tools discussion, tips, tricks and sharing information on new tools.
- Quip cloud storage and file sharing.
- Dropbox - Includes Dropbox Paper. Cloud storage and collaboration tools.
- Slack - instant messaging and file sharing
- [hd:IS&T's Slack Instance Landing Page] - internal link, certificates required
- Wikis.mit.edu - collaboration and file sharing
- Webex - conferencing and screen sharing
- GitHub - code sharing/distribution.
- A Visual Git Reference - helpful documentation for understanding the service.
- There's a github slack channel in IS&T's instance for users to discuss using GitHub and help troubleshoot issues.
- Jabber - instant messaging
- Zephyr - instant messaging
- Google Drive - cloud storage and file sharing
- Google Docs - collaboration tools
- Yammer - social media and collaboration.
- Twitter - social media
For internal help desk use:
- [hd:Draft Cisco Jabber Recon]
- [hd:Drupal Cloud Recon]
- MIT Dropbox Recon
- [hd:Google Apps Recon]
- [hd:Draft Slack Recon]
- [hd:Qualtrics Recon]
- [hd:QuickBase Recon]
- [hd:WebEx Recon]