If you subscribed to your Stellar Calendar (Beta) by clicking on the Subscribe to Calendar (Beta) button on either You@Stellar or on a specific course, you can unsubscribe by removing that linked calendar from Outlook or Apple Calendar. Please keep in mind this is BETA functionality and may be imperfect.
- Open your Outlook Calendar
- Find the Other Calendars section, usually on the left hand side under the 2 months
- Find Stellar Course Calendar and right click on it
- Select Delete Calendar
- Click Yes if you really wish to remove this calendar.
The entries should no longer appear on your calendar in Outlook.
- Open Calendar.app
- clicking on "Calendars" in the upper left of the window
- Scrolling down to "Other" calendars (it may show up in iCloud depending on where you added it)
- Find "Stellar Course Calendar"
- Select the line by clicking to the left of the check box. (it should highlight the Stellar Course Calendar line only)
- Unsubscribe by deleting the calendar using the Command-Delete.
The entries should then be removed from your calendar and you will not see additional entries from Stellar.