- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history.
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
Result: You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
- Follow the menu path: Tools > Delete Browsing History.
- In the Temporary Internet Files section, select the Delete Files button.
- Follow the menu path: Tools > Internet Options.
- Select the General tab.
- In the Temporary Internet Files section, select Delete Files.