- How do I create separate sites for Sections of a Course in Stellar?
- How do I setup Stellar when we have multiple instructors teaching the same course with different materials?
You can request separate sites for each section in Stellar.
- Use the normal process for creating a stellar site, but enter the course number in the form 48.003.01.
- Detailed instructions for requesting a Stellar site are available at How do I request a Stellar site?.
- You will receive what looks like an error message, letting you know that there is no exact match for that number in the course catalog.
- Click Continue, then enter details for the course.
- Make a note that this is a Section Site and we will update the Master Subject ID when we create the site so that it will pull the correct registered students.
NOTE: If you have the same Material being taught but want to separate the students, we recommend using a single Stellar Site with Sections configured in the Membership Module.