Atlas is a single online gateway for administrative systems at MIT. You can access the services you need - both self-service and administrative system functions - all in one place. Some key features include:
- Home Page - Find helpful resources and learn about current activities.
- Build your own Menu - Personalize your home page menu for the work tasks that you need most.
- About Me - Update your personal info, payroll direct deposit, view paystubs, and more.
- Campus Life - Learn about what is going on and connect with others at MIT.
- People Search - Look up MIT colleagues from within Atlas and save favorite contact in address book.
- Feedback Button - Let us know what you think.
Over time, Atlas will provide access to additional systems, refresh older administrative applications, and improve users’ ability to organize work activities according to specific roles and individual needs.
The new Atlas release will go live July 16th, 2014. The site will be continually enhanced over time to provide access to additional systems, and to allow users to organize work activities according to specific roles and individual needs. See Atlas release notes for more information.
Visit the site today https://atlas.mit.edu
Please direct any comments or questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.