This article will track and report where to find recently sought after applications and links.
1. Where is MIT Alert?
- The MIT Alert link is under My Profile (About Me) in the Full Menu and it displays on the About Me home page under Quick Links. It is NOT on the About Me menu.
2. Where is Total Compensation Statement (PensionConnect)? Where is the link to Fidelity?
- Total Compensation Statement (PensionConnect) is under Money Matters (About Me) in the Full Menu and it displays on the About Me home page under Quick Links. It is NOT on the About Me menu. The same is true for the Fidelity 401K Access link.
3. Is Glacier in Atlas?
- No. Glacier is available to New Hires in the New Hire application.
4. Where can I find the link to Concur?
- Concur is in the Travel group.
5. What should I select for Time and Vacation in Atlas?
- Time and Vacation Entry is a default menu item. Hourly employees should use Time and Vacation Entry.
- If employees need to approve time or vacation, then should use Time and Vacation Approval, which can be found in the Full Catalog. Also, Time and Vacation Approval can be added to your menu and replace Time and Vacation Entry.
- Salaried employees should visit: https://absence.mit.edu/