- Why isn't my MIT email listed in Stellar Membership?
- How can I change my email address in Stellar
- Stellar Course Management system
- Membership Learning Module
- User has a separate departmental email address as their directory email (CSAIL, Lincoln Laboratory, etc)
Stellar is pulling the email addresses of users using the LDAP field "mail." Any user who has set their preferred email address via Atlas will have this email show up in the MIT Directory, and consequently in Stellar.
Anyone in this situation will still be able to authenticate to Stellar with their MIT certificate as long as they were added to the site with their Kerberos username.
Unfortunately, students cannot change their email, as they are unable to update their directory email.
For Faculty and Staff, to change your email in Stellar, you must update your preferred email for the MIT Directory. For instructions, see How can I update information displayed in the MIT Directory?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can work with MIT HR to make the necessary changes to display your kerberos account in the class membership module.